Rosewood’s maintenance-free living lets you relax and gives you more time to pursue exciting opportunities and live your way every day.
Put your stamp on each day.
Get involved. Our residents’ award-winning outreach and volunteerism shows we care about our community.
Take a class. Learn something new, from painting techniques to helpful yoga positions. There’s always something to expand your mind or improve your body.
Enjoy the scenery. Green spaces, flower gardens, walking trails, seasonal views of the Tehachapi Mountains and even a lush dog park – there’s beauty all around.
Have fun. Every day there’s a way. Games, trips to the symphony, social events, live entertainment, clubs and committees – whatever makes you happy, you can do it.
- Restaurant-style dining
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- Full-service salon/barbershop
- Mini mart
- Hobby room
- Lounges and multi-purpose common areas
As Bakersfield’s only nonprofit continuing care retirement community, we make sure your future is secure – you won’t have to worry about the unexpected. Simply focus on what’s important to you and let our attentive, friendly team take care of the rest.
- Flexible dining plan with diverse menus
- Basic cable and utilities included
- Social, recreational and educational opportunities
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Postal services
- Scheduled transportation
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- Apartment personalization and moving coordination
- Pet-friendly environment
- Priority access to our full continuum of care, if ever needed