Bakersfield Skilled Nursing in Kern County, California
Available to Residential Living, Assisted Living and Memory Support residents of Rosewood and other seniors in the Bakersfield area, skilled nursing care at The Village is accredited by CARF-CCAC for meeting the highest national standards. Family members and loved ones are always welcome in The Village’s bright, home-like setting. Our caring, expert team members work with residents and their families to customize a personal care plan. The Village features comfortable private and semi-private suites.
The Village features:
- 24/7 nursing coverage and emergency response system
- Innovative neighborhood design
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication management and monitoring
- Consultation and services from physicians, podiatrist, psychologist and dental services
- Short-term rehab services
- Dietician-planned meals and snacks prepared by our chefs
- Access to community services, amenities, activities and events
- Medicare- and Medi-Cal approved
- Hospice care
Rosewood does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.